- Hair colour technician
- Hair shapes changes technician
- Hairstyle / Haircut technician
- Wigs hairpieces technician
- Manicure technician
- Pedicure technician
- Technician or sales representative of companies in the sector
- Recepcionist in hairdressing company
- System and cosmetics prover and hairstyle techniques
- Graduates in Compulsory Secondary Education
- First degree vocational graduates (Assistant Technician)
- Intermediate vocational training graduates (Technician)
- To have passed 2nd Polyvalent Unified Baccalaureate (BUP in Spanish)
- To have passed the second year of the first experimental cycle of reform of secondary education
- To have passed, of applied arts and crafts, the 3rd year of the 1963 Plan or 2nd year of experimental commons
- Other qualifications equivalent to academic purposes
Access by test / exam:
Without meeting any of the academic requirements of direct access, to be 17 years old or to have a birthday during the current year, and to pass the corresponding entrance test.
Technician in HAIRDRESSING AND HAIR COSMETICS.
Students who obtain the degree will be able to access the Baccalaureate studies or continue other studies of Vocational Training.
According to the current law, the following qualifications have the same professional effects:
- Auxiliary technician in Hairdressing, Hairdressing and Aesthetics branch (FP1)
According to the current law, the following qualifications have the same professional and academic effects:
- Hairdressing technician (LOGSE)