Index of contents
- Erasmus International Cooperation Department
- Studies taught at the high school
- Erasmus charter ECHE 2021-2027
- Erasmus policy statement
- Accreditation system for competencies and certifications in Vocational Training Higher Degrees
- Organization and certification of mobilities
- Language level and linguistic preparation of students and teachers of the high school
- Linguistic preparation for foreign students and teachers with long stays in our schoolLanguage level
- Links of interest
The mobility projects awarded to this school are co-financed by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union. The content of this publication is the sole responsibility of the I.E.S. La Marxadella and neither the European Commission nor the Spanish Service for the Internationalization of Education (SEPIE) are responsible for the use that may be made of the information disseminated here.
- Juan García Sotos
- +34 96 120 61 40
- José Manuel Luna Vicente
- Erasmus + coordinator of the IES La Marxadella and coordinator for the T.S. Automotive, and T.S. Electrotechnical and Automated Systems.
- +34 96 120 61 40
- José Romaguera Navarro
- Erasmus + coordinator for the T.S. Lighting, Image Capture and Treatment, T.S. Audiovisual and Show Production, and T.S. Sound for Audiovisuals and Shows
- +34 96 120 61 43
- Ana Isabel Merchán Leandro
- Erasmus + coordinator for school education.
- 96 120 61 40
Studies taught at the high school
- A levels
- Vocational studies
- Image and Sound
- CFGM Vídeo, Discjokey y Sonido
- CFGS Iluminación, Captación y Tratamiento de la imagen
- CFGS Sonido para Audiovisuales y Espectáculos
- CFGS Producción para Audiovisuales y Espectáculos
- Electricity and Electronic
- CFGM Instalaciones Eléctricas y Automáticas
- CFGS Sistemas Eléctricos y Automatizados
- FPB Electricidad y Electrónica
- Vehicle Transportation and Maintenance
- CFGM Electromecánica de Vehículos
- CFGM Carrocería
- CFGS Automoción
- FPB Mantenimiento de Vehículos
- Image and Sound
With the granting of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education for the period 2021-2027, IES La Marxadella wants to show its desire to participate in the program, as part of the strategy to carry out the modernization and internationalization of education in our institution.
IES La Marxadella is a school dependent on the Ministry of Education of the Generalitat Valenciana in which official teachings of higher-level training cycles are given:
- Electrical and automatic installations
- Electrotechnical and automated systems.
- Illumination, capture and image treatment
- Production of audiovisuals and shows
- Sound for audiovisuals and shows
So far our Vocational Training students have completed the Workplace Training module (FCT Internships) in companies from member states of the European Community, thanks to ERASMUS scholarships and the FCT Europe program organized by the Professional Training Service Area of the Department of Education of the Generalitat Valenciana.
We also look for the best places for our students to do their internships in companies, assessing: employability, learning tasks, ease of accommodation, accessibility and a tutoring system.
Fulfilling the acquired commitment, upon receipt of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education, the Erasmus Policy Statement (Erasmus Policy Statement-EPS) is published.
Our objectives are:
- To achieve the integration of our school in an innovative program that allows us to bring students and teachers closer to other educational systems.
- Improve foreign language skills and the use of new technologies.
- To know the labor market in other countries.
- Establish links for the development of multilateral training and work projects creating professionals that respond to today's needs.
Through our participation in the program, sending participants to increase the quality of the teaching-learning process and provide it with greater educational appeal, thus improving job placement. And on the other hand, take care of the development of the process of integration, stay and participation in our training system for the participants who come in the quality parameters established by the ten principles of the European Quality Charter for mobility.
For us it is a priority and of great importance to be able to participate in this program since it also allows the knowledge of cultural and training resources and gives our students the opportunity to experience what they have studied as part of a trip and practice foreign languages, necessary in developing their training curriculum.
With the Erasmus program we could contribute to the personal and intellectual development of the participants by facilitating accessibility to a foreign country to practice their language and learn about their culture, important aspects for future professionals.
We are currently in the process of preparing the recognition of credits, comparing the different curricula and temporalizing their teaching in the different institutions but a Letter from the company, a Letter from the educational center and Europass documents will be issued.
Publicity of the program, creation of an Erasmus information point in the center, publication on the institute's website, information brochures, specific informative talks for all staff, notice board, etc.
The educational group of the school participates in the different awareness days on gender equality and against racism and xenophobia, organizing extracurricular activities for the different educational levels. Specific programs are being developed to attend to diversity, such as the Curricular Diversification Program, the Meaningful Curricular Adaptation and the Program to welcome foreign students to the educational system. The integration of students with disabilities (motor and hearing) is guaranteed by the elimination of barriers, use of the elevator, support from the Interpreter and Educator who help with daily mobility and learning tasks.
Selection of our partners
From the commitment and responsibility of this school, the mobility of the participants will be carried out under rigorous control to achieve a high degree of quality. For this, the training institutions and related companies that usually work with the center will be selected. Questionnaires will be used to measure quality and detect irregularities. Programs to organize and mark the lines of action of the participants Training program, Learning plan and Action program.
In the mobility of teachers: special sessions to update knowledge, preparatory visits, recognition visits and teaching in the educational center.
Planned mobility activities:
- Mobility of personnel from higher education institutions (academic and non-academic staff) to higher education institutions or other organizations in participating and non-participating countries, to teach and / or to receive training.
- Mobility of Short Cycle students (Higher Level Professional Training, to and from non-participating countries (non-European), for studies and / or internships in companies.
Regarding projects: Strategic alliances to foster intense, structured and long-term cooperation between higher education institutions with key partners (e.g. companies, especially local / regional SMEs, educational authorities and other research institutions, social partners, organizations for young people and other relevant organizations) to contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the Agenda for the modernization of Higher Education systems in Europe.
International cooperation and capacity of creation projects between higher education institutions in participating countries and associated countries (third countries) with the aim of supporting the modernization and internationalization of higher education in partner countries. Alliances for knowledge between institutions of higher education and companies to promote creativity, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit, offering relevant learning opportunities. Expected impact of participation in the program for the modernization of our institution.
Objectives to be achieved:
Regarding the five key points, our expectations are:
- That a greater number of students can enroll in higher education courses and reach their completion.
- That higher education institutions improve their offer, with more attractive courses for the students and more sensitive to the needs of society and companies
- That from 2021 a large number of our students have the possibility of studying or training abroad at some point in their education
- Increase our capacity for innovation.
The Spanish Vocational Training system is established around the achievement of units of professional competence linked to the modular organization of content, procedures and attitudes. For the accreditation of professional competences, the Spanish Framework of Qualifications for Higher Education (MECES) and the National Catalog of Professional Qualifications (CNCP) are taken into account. With each module passed, a unit of competence certification is obtained according to the CNCP and a number of ECTS credits in the case of Higher Level Training Cycles. All the modules taught in the first year last for one academic year: from September to June. The second-year modules are taught over 2 terms at the center, from September to March. Finally, the third term of the second course is enabled to carry out the Training Module in Work Centers: from March to June. The center issues a transcript of credits for passing the modules, accompanied by an Erasmus Transcript of Records with ECTS credits. In addition, a Europass mobility will also be issued in English detailing the passed content.
- Ley Orgánica 5/2002, de 19 de junio, de las Cualificaciones y de la Formación Profesional
- Real Decreto 1147/2011, de 29 de julio, por el que se establece la ordenación general de la formación profesional del sistema educativo
- Real Decreto 1027/2011, de 15 de julio, por el que se establece el Marco Español de Cualificaciones para la Educación Superior
Types of mobilities:
- Student mobility for studies. Before mobility, a Learning Agreement will be signed between the sending and host centers. It will seek compatibility with the curriculum of the course or cycle and the adaptation as far as possible to the units of competence of the subjects or modules taught in each course/cycle. In the end, the receiving institution issues a transcript of credits for passing the subjects or modules, accompanied by an Erasmus Transcript of Records with ECTS credits. In addition, a Europass mobility will also be issued in English detailing the passed content.
- Student mobility for internships. Initially, a Training Agreement and Quality Commitment will be signed with the companies. As a guide and validation system of the agreement, the computer application offered by the Conselleria d'Educació will be used to carry out the internships in Work Centers. After the evaluation of the instructor in the company, if it is positive, a graded certificate is issued, accompanied by an Erasmus Transcript of Records with the ECTS credits. In addition, it will be accompanied by a Europass mobility in English detailing the contents passed.
- Staff mobility for teaching. Prior to mobility, a Teaching Assignment will be agreed on. This content plan and procedures developed by the teacher at the host center will be validated at the destination. At the end of the mobility, the host center will issue a certificate accrediting the contents and hours completed, and a Europass mobility in English. In the case of those teachers who carry out mobility in our center, a teacher training certificate would be issued and, if possible, with the approval of the Teacher Training Center (CEFIRE).
- Staff mobility for training. An agreement of contents and procedures will be also elaborated that in this case, the teacher must learn in the company or center of destination. Once the activities and skills acquired have been verified, the company or the host center issues a certificate where the contents and the hours carried out are accredited. This certification will be accompanied by Europass mobility in English. In the case of those teachers who carry out mobility at our center or in companies managed through this institute, a teacher training certificate would be issued and, if possible, with the approval of the Teacher Training Center (CEFIRE).
The IES La Marxadella has been part of the Xarxa of Centers Docents Plurilingües of the Valencian Community since 2011. One of the ESO and Bachelor units is offered into multilingual. With the progressive implementation of LOE courses, English is also introduced in both Higher and Middle Grade, with 2 modules of Technical English; one in 1st and another in 2nd. In the courses of Image and Sound, two teachers have a B2 level of English and Foreign Language Training - a title awarded by the Ministry of Education - and in the Family of Transportation and Maintenance one teacher. In these cases, they have decided to add the hours of the Technical English module to a technical and vehicular that module in English. These teachers, José Martí Faus, José Romaguera Navarro and José Manuel Luna Vicente, are part of the center's multilingual project.
Students in Vocational Training courses who wish to carry out mobility must demonstrate at least B1 level skills in English or in the language of the country where they are going to carry out the mobility. Once the selection is over, prior to mobility the participants will take a specific course to consolidate vocabulary and reinforce oral skills. The preparation will be carried out by one of the technical professors of vocational training trained in English, or in the absence of, by staff from the language department who is teaching the Technical English module in those courses.
In the case of teachers who plan to carry out mobilities, they must also prove at least B1 level proficiency in English. If they need it, they will also have a vocabulary dossier and tutoring for 4 weeks to strengthen their knowledge and skills in English.
All the students and teachers who visit us will have a basic dossier in Spanish, with verbs and essential vocabulary. In addition, those with long-term stays and according to the needs of the student/teacher will agree two 2 hours a week of tutoring by a teacher from the Spanish department, with a syllabus adapted to the sectoral and educational interests of the participant. In the case of teachers, the possibility of doing job shadowing and checking the use of language in the classroom is also foreseen.