Why RetODS innovation day?
This event is addressed to students of Vocational Education Training of the Valencian Community participating in the Innovatec program. Proposed and coordinated by the VET Regional Goberment, in collaboration with Distrito Digital and dynamized by CIDA.
The aim of the event is that the leading companies of technology and digital sector propose to VET students from different professional VET fields, some of the challenges that they will encounter in their work environment. These challenges are linked to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Teachers and professional specialists from the most advanced technological sector of companies will work hand by hand to propose solutions that allow them to discover the talent offered by the most modern and innovative VET.
From the Advanced Digital Innovation Center we will coordinate the activities of this day with the aim of connecting companies and VET centers and give visibility to the enormous potential found in this training to meet the needs of different professional sectors.
Objectives of RetODS Innovation Day
- To become familiar with the 2030 Agenda and the Sustainable Development Goals.
- To raise awareness of entrepreneurship opportunities based on business needs and social challenges.
- To discover the talent of VET students in a team competition.
- To use in a collaborative way and with learning-by-doing methodologies the spirit of entrepreneurship as one of the key competences for the professional development of students.
- To discover solutions to social, environmental and economic problems that improve the future of society.
- To create solutions with the possibility to become a real social project.
Who can participate in the RetODS Innovation Day?
The RetODS Innovation Day is addressed to students of Higher Level Training Cycles of the Valencian Community and who are working with active methodologies within the Innovatec program.
They will work in groups of students from different professional families and different vocational training centers in the Valencian Community to give innovative, creative and ingenious answers to some of the challenges presented by companies in the Digital District.
The RetODS Innovation Day aims to generate innovative and entrepreneurial projects of enormous social impact, as well as to raise awareness among students about the opportunities for entrepreneurship based on the needs of companies and social challenges.
RetODS Innovation Day program
RetODS Innovation Day Awards.
Participants will receive a gift from the organization.
In addition, the teams that come up with the best solution to each challenge will receive a prize.